My friend wanted Gerber daisies and wheat for the flowers. So I made the Gerber daisies using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge in white, orange and yellow to match the colours in the bouquets Once I cut the flower layers in different sizes, I sprayed each flower lightly with water to help with the shaping of the petals. Be careful not to get the paper to wet as it will tare. I also cut stiff felt into circles on the ciruct to make the centers of the flowers. To cut the centers I used a deep cutting blade and used the multi cut function to cut the felt. I was able to buy stiff felt at Micheal's as regular felt doesn't work. I also used that cart to cut the leaves in different sizes which I also spray lightly with water to help with shaping.
I did try to make the wheat with paper but it didn't really work that well. So I used real wheat that I sprayed with a spray varnish to help it from falling apart.
I used colonial white cardstock for each panel (front and back) and I embossed each one with the CTMH Damask folder. Unfortunately you really can't tell in these pictures. I also used my favourite product Foam core board to make each panel.
I used the CTMH Artbooking cart to cut the letters in brown to match the bride maid's dresses. I glue used hot glue to attach the wheat, flowers ad leaves as I didn't want them to fall off. I used a brown ribbon to attach each panel as the bride's maid dresses are root beer in colour.
These banners where a lot of work but I'm so very happy that the bride loved them!!!
Well that;s all for today thanks for stopping by to what I have have been up too! Tomorrow I plan on sharing a birthday card that I was asked to make for a girl's 1st Birthday.