Saturday 19 April 2014

Here comes the Easter Bunny!

   I hope everyone is enjoying  their Easter weekend so far. I know I am. Lot's of family fun and way to much food! Today I thought I would share the Easter Bunny House that I made. This was made using SVG files.

   
    I planned on just making a giant Easter egg but as I working away it just starting to look like a house, so I went with it. I must say it turned out better than I figured and my kids loved it!
   First off I cut the top and bottom of the eggs in white card stock. I cut the top and bottom in a printed and a solid card stock. I then cut each piece into sections and embossed them with the polka dot folder. I glued each panel onto the top and bottom of the white egg and than glued the egg sections together. I added ribbon to each edge to give it that finished look. I cut out window and  a door, added flowers that I punched out of different colours. I always think you need to a little glitter, so I added some glitter to each of the flowers. I also used a punch to make the vines that cover the house and little green flowers one the vines. Once the house was all done I thought it still needed something, so I added the fence, grass and of course the bunnies! 

   This was by far one of my more challenging projects but I love a good challenge. We that's all for today as the campfire in calling me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment